Festival Passes, Individual Film, and Event Ticketing Options:
Tickets for films and events are available for purchase only in person at the Festival Box Office. Opening Night is SOLD OUT. You must visit us at the box office.
HEADQUARTERS BOX OFFICE:
Starting September 6, 2012
Festival Box Office open Thursday, Friday, Saturday 10am-9pm, and Sunday 10-4pm
Location: 18 Main Street, Vineyard Haven (across the street from the Mansion House Inn)
Methods of Payment at Box Office: Cash, Personal Check, MasterCard, Visa, AMEX credit cards.
Rush tickets are often available even when advance tickets have sold out. A rush line will form outside each theatre before showtime. Approximately 10 minutes prior to the screening, available unsold tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. No discounts. Cash or check only at theatre.
Methods of Payment at theatre: Cash or Personal Check (made out to MV Film Society)
If you have a question, please call us at Box Office beginning September 6, 2012 - 508-696-9369
TICKET & PASSES PRICES (check details on Events Page):
$10 Individual/General Admission Movie Ticket
$7 discounted for Film Society Members, also children age 14 and under (membership available at Box Office during festival or prior to festival at MV Film Society web site - www.mvfilmsociety.com)
$40 for Opening Night Party with cocktails, appetizers & premiere Movie
$25 for Closing Night Party with cocktails, appetizers & permiere Movie
$15 Friday Late Night Theme Party
$100 REEL FOOD MV with Filmmakers - Friday Night at Saltwater Restaurant in Vineyard Haven - see details on event page (limited to 50 patrons).
No reserve seating in venues except for FOUNDER's CIRCLE MEMEBRS.
ALL-ACCESS FESTIVAL PASS
$180 per person
$150 per person, discounted for film society members
- Admission to any film during festival (however passholder must pre-select movie tickets at box office, and arrive 10 minutes before start time to guarantee a seat for themselves)
- Admission to Opening night, cocktails, premiere screening at MV Film Center
- Admission to Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening parties (excludes REEL FOOD event)
- Admission to any panel with Filmmakers and Meet The Filmmaker receptions
- Admission to Closing night, cocktails, premiere screening at MV Film Center
- Admission to Festival Lounge at MV Film Center during the day
(Passholders can pre-select movie and event selections via email prior to box office opening-contact email@example.com with your selections after making your purchase)
One-Day Festival Pass
$50 per person
$40 per person, discounted for film society members
- Admission to any film for day of pass
- Admission to that evening's party (excludes REEL FOOD event on Friday)
(Passholders can pre-select movie and event selections via email prior to box office opening-contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your selections)
FILM SCREENING VENUES/LOCATIONS
The Marhta's Vineyard Film Center
79 Beach Road (Tisbury Marketplace - back right corner)
Vineyard Haven, MA
Katherine Cornell Theatre (above town hall)
54 Spring Street, Vineyard Haven
54 Main Street, Vineyard Haven
Parking is on street in downtown, or available at the Tisbury Grade School on Upper Spring Street after school hours over the weekend and Stop&Shop parking lot (2 hour limit).